Kaloea will gladly accept exchanges if the garment is faulty or you have ordered an incorrect size.
However, Kaloea will not accept any exchanges if the customer has simply changed their mind once trying their bikini on.
Customers wishing to exchange merchandise must email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to be allocated a Return Authorization number.
To be eligible for a return, the following requirements must be met :
- Items are returned within 10 business days of receiving your order
- Items must have all original swing tags attached
- Items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way
- For health purposes, hygienic liners in swimwear must be still intact
- You must contact Kaloea for an authorization number before posting back. If your authorization number number is not displayed on the outside of your package it will be returned to sender.
Unfortunately, Kaloea does not offer refund and holds an Exchange Only Policy. Please note that Kaloea is not responsible for returned shipping costs on exchanges.
Kaloea cannot be held liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a registered post service to return goods, and keeping a record of the tracking details.
Please note that orders on which a discount of 30% OFF or more has been applied are not eligible for an Exchange.
NB: Faulty items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault has occurred within a reasonable time frame. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Please make sure you have read the care instructions labeled inside your bikinis to ensure them a prolonged life.